Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thing 23: Season Finale

Season finale because the show goes on.

1.There were so many things that I discovered with 23 Things. I think Delicious will have a big impact by making the internet swamp easier to navigate. I had a good time with the mashup applications and I'm sure I will return to them. Having my own personal blog is great and I plan to continue it, and I've found that being tuned into other blogs has really opened up my online experience. Helping all that happen are the RSS feeds from blogs that I added to my iGoogle page and that I want to add to my blog.

2. I've been putt-putting along on a little web tech bike for a while and this program and really cranked up the accelerator.

3. At times the Web has seemed like quicksand pulling at my time and energy, and I believe that is a real danger. I don't want too much of my time to be plugged in.

4. I have only one small suggestion. I wish the program had introduced me to Delicious and social tagging earlier so I could have started the organization sooner.

5. I would definitely join in another discovery program like this.

6. excitement

7. The last few days I haven't had time to go to the members' blogs and I plan to. But right now I have to finish some major projects and get ready to fly to Spain on Friday. Yipeee! I'll probably be visiting you guys from there.

Have a great summer!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you feel like this has been worthwhile! It is exciting to see that there is so much more to the web than Google, isn't it? I like de.li.cious too, as it makes my "favorites" accessible from any computer I use. Keep trying new things and introducing your students to them too! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sincerely hop that your blog continues because of your talent for writing! I certainly wll be looking forward to the turn a phrase you will have in the future about all kinds of things.

    Yes, watch out for the quicksand...I know! I have had to dig myself out once or twice

    ReplyDelete